We recently posted on How to Improve Your Plastic Surgery Website Page Grades for those of you wondering what to do with the page grade data in our website ranking reports.
As part of our ranking reports, we include a list of common errors, warnings and notices we want to keep you informed of on your site. In our report, you may have seen numbers such as these.
And now you are wondering what to do with this data. Any ‘Errors’ we found on your site are generally of highest importance. These can include:
- Broken links on your site
- Error pages being displayed
- Incorrectly configured redirects
These issues create problems for users visiting your site and they tell the search engines that your site isn’t properly maintained. Search engines are looking to send searchers to sites where they will have the best user experience. If your site is showing broken links to users, search engines will be less likely to send searchers to your site.
The ‘Warnings’ we found are of less importance but are items on which you will want to keep your eye. Warnings can include:
- Missing page title
- Duplicate page titles
- Page titles that are too long
- Too many links on a page
- Missing META Description
- Duplicate content
These issues don’t necessarily create problems for your users but they are best practices for ensuring your site ranks as high in the search engines as possible.
The Notices we monitor on your site often times don’t require any action but we want to make sure you are aware of them. Notices can include:
- 302 Redirects
- Rel Canonical
- Rel No Follow
The free version of our tool provides awareness of any Errors, Warnings or Notices. Our Pro version at $100/mo provides a detailed report on all of the Errors, Warnings and Notices as well as:
- Weekly Search Engine Rankings on Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Historical Search Engine Rankings and how your site is trending
- Site page grade monitoring for up to 100 keywords
- Google Analytics integration to monitor phrases driving traffic to your site and rankings for those phrases.
- Advanced competition monitoring to see who is on the move locally
- Phrase recommendations based on search volume, current site grades, and industry intelligence.
To schedule a demo of the Pro Version, contact us through our request a proposal form and watch the traffic to your site grow.