. . . itâ€™s a must! Below is a powerful infographic by woork up that will make you kick yourself if you donâ€™t have a Facebook business page, but hereâ€™s the biggest eye opener right off the bat. There are 600 million people on Facebook! If it were a country it would be the third largest country in the world. If you could advertise in a magazine that had 600 million subscribers for FREE wouldnâ€™t you do it?
If you havenâ€™t started a Facebook business page do it today. If you already have one be sure youâ€™re using it to itâ€™s full potential. If you want expert advice (or just plain donâ€™t want to do it your self) we have some tips on using anÂ Inbound Advisor.
Our favorite stats from the infographic:
- Facebook has 168M active users in North America Tweet This
- 11.4% of the global population is on Facebook Tweet This
- 350M active users access Facebook through a mobile device Tweet This
- 33% of all items posted to Facebook are from a mobile device Tweet This
- 250M people joined Facebook in 2010 Tweet This
- People spend 9.3B hours on Facebook each month! Tweet This
- 250M photos uploaded to Facebook each day Tweet This
- 1.8M Facebook status updates posted every 20 minutes Tweet This