. . . it’s a must! Below is a powerful infographic by woork up that will make you kick yourself if you don’t have a Facebook business page, but here’s the biggest eye opener right off the bat. There are 600 million people on Facebook! If it were a country it would be the third largest country in the world. If you could advertise in a magazine that had 600 million subscribers for FREE wouldn’t you do it?
If you haven’t started a Facebook business page do it today. If you already have one be sure you’re using it to it’s full potential. If you want expert advice (or just plain don’t want to do it your self) we have some tips on using an Inbound Advisor.
Our favorite stats from the infographic:
- Facebook has 168M active users in North America Tweet This
- 11.4% of the global population is on Facebook Tweet This
- 350M active users access Facebook through a mobile device Tweet This
- 33% of all items posted to Facebook are from a mobile device Tweet This
- 250M people joined Facebook in 2010 Tweet This
- People spend 9.3B hours on Facebook each month! Tweet This
- 250M photos uploaded to Facebook each day Tweet This
- 1.8M Facebook status updates posted every 20 minutes Tweet This